For the mirror cell, I made the push-pull variety described on the Stellafane site. The lower board of the cell I expanded in size so that it fits more snuggly into the back end of the telescope. The entire cell is held in place by three long bolts that pass through the lower mahogany ring and tube into T-nuts.
I purchased a two-inch helical focuser. In the picture, you’ll notice white lithium grease which I used both to smooth the focusing itself and to stabilize a slight looseness of the inner tube in the outer. I calculated where to cut into the tube from the Stellafane Newtonian calculator.